Meadow Cottage is a new, ecologically built, traditional timber cottage which sleeps 7 in three large bedrooms.
The cottage is set in over three acres of meadows and orchards. It sits next to the kitchen garden where produce is grown for guests to help themselves to.
The meadow is sprinkled with willow hides, & its dark night skies keep stargazers happy for hours. When you want to explore further afield, a network of footpaths radiate from the front door, some linking up with Offa's dyke path (named by Lonely Planet as one of the 10 best wall walks in the world).
Facilities & info:
- 3 bedrooms:
Upstairs: Bedroom 1 with king bed, lounge area and balcony, Bedroom 2 with double bed and single bed
Downstairs: Bedroom 3 with double bed
Sleeps 7 in total
- Well equipped kitchen with electric cooker, fridge freezer, microwave, washing machine & dishwasher
- Solar hot water (with electric back up), all power sourced from a 100% renewable energy supplier
- Essential staples in the kitchen
- Open plan living area with wood burner (& wood supply)
- Radiators in every room
- Satellite TV, DVD, books, maps & games
- Bedding, linen & towels included
- Travel cot & highchair available by request
- Upstairs bathroom
- Good accessibility - living room, kitchen, toilet, shower & 1 double bedroom downstairs
- Disabled access from parking area
- WiFi available spring 2018 (contact us for up to date progress!)
- Owners live a mile down the road - on hand for any help & advice
- NEW - up to two dogs welcome
We have 31 five star reviews on Airbnb, take a peek here.
Comments below are from our visitors book.
"What a hidden treasure Wild Meadow is! A very beautiful cottage in a very beautiful setting. A wonderful place to get together with our family (Norfolk, London and Liverpool). The weather has been amazing. Thank you both Andrea and Jonathan for all your help and for making our visit to Wales so special. Fresh berries for breakfast a treat too!
We look forward to coming back, we will miss the fantastic views."
Dawn, David, Hannah, Ollie and Tilley July 2017
"What a find this place is - I have rarely come across a place that fits me so well and everyone else in the family, so thank you! The decor is fantastic and goes so well with the house and surroundings - it really makes a difference to how much I enjoy staying somewhere. The kids have been more than at home with the swings at the top of the field and the fruit and veg picking, lego under the bed and DVD, all perfect. It's really hard to leave and I always look forward to going home - but not this time!
We've had such a great holiday and truly love this little house and this area. So we will be back!
Clare, Simon, Tada and Hil, August 2017