Wild Meadow - The Perfect Escape
Nestled in three acres of meadows and orchards, Wild Meadow is the perfect place to escape and unwind. Red kites soar in the sky and at night you may hear the hooting of tawny owls. In the summer months dragon flies will be darting over the pond, the wildflower meadows will be in full bloom and swallows will be nesting in the shed.
Guests love exploring the stunning countryside and discovering the popular market towns nearby.
The Shepherd's hut comfortably sleeps 2 adults (we can also provide inflatable mattresses for children) and has a well equipped kitchen with views across the valley. Find out more here »
The cottage has 3 bedrooms and will comfortably sleep 7. It has a wood burner, balcony and stunning views. Find out more here »
Guests have use of the kitchen garden where you can harvest fruit, vegetables and flowers.
The area is a foodie heaven with great places to eat and many local farmers markets.
- Acres of space with views over the valley
- A network of footpaths radiate from the front door
- Buckets & nets for pond dipping
- Bikes can be hired
- Dark night skies for stargazers
- Kitchen garden and fruit area
- Easy safe parking
- Pets welcome in the Shepherd's hut
- WiFi available early 2018
- Owners live a mile down the road - on hand for any help and advice